 From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Re:
Record Store Day 2012

It was available at shows and through me also. I sold
50 of them for the
band. It was self released so I wouldn't count on seeing
it on vinyl.

> Was that "Television Live @ the Academy NYC '92" CD only
available to buy

<tv@obbard.com>
> Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 12:40 PM
>
> There's
nothing this year that has me excited like TV and Big Star last
> year.

That said, I'll probably pick some stuff.  They are releasing a double

album

<postitnote@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> I checked the site for Record Store Day
and unfortunately found nothing