RE: (TV) Richard Hell video interview

richard hell was in scotland recently doing an art installation with jim
lambie and did a reading from his forthcoming autobiography which captured the
excitement of making electronic music with television and includes the quip
about him bringing up the name television and not realising at the time that
the initials of tom verlaine were TV

I met him afterwards and he was really on form, in a great mood and enjoying
himself

http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/rock_outlaws_interviews_with_iggy_pop_