From: Bob Beatty <bobjb2002@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: (TV) Richard Hell video interview
To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 9:23 AM

D:  I didn't know who that band was at 9:35. Fugazi,eh, a fave of yours?
Btw,
when I clicked on my own link in the email to check out 9:35, it didn't take
me to the Hell interview.
The link's URL continues onto a 2nd line in the
email, & clicking on the first line doesn't catch the second, &

I got
directed to dangerousminds.net  most recent post instead.

If anyone else is
having problems with the link to the interview, here's a tinyurl link to use
instead:
http://tinyurl.com/7vdteog

Thanks, Murray, for the anecdote about
the Hell reading in Scotland. Since Hell's a real writer, I imagine it made
for a listenable reading,
& should make for a quite readable autobiography.
It's too bad Hell seems retired from music. He's said he didn't like the R&R
lifestyle, & there may be another clue in that interview where he says

"I
destroyed my hearing" playing onstage. That could be another reason for
retiring. I was glad Thurston Moore managed to pull him out of retirement
 briefly, early '90s, for that worthwhile Dim Stars project.