(TV) "CBGB Festival" with RFTT

I don't think this has been mentioned: From July 5th thru 8th, there will be a "CBGB Festival" in New York, organized by a group of people (= investors) who are seeking to revive CBGBs - not at its original location but somewhere else. From what I've read, these people appear to be music lovers, and Hilly Kristal's daughter has given them her blessings. Among the acts listed (http://www.cbgb.com/festival/music) are RFTT, but there's no evidence of Richard's being involved. There's to be a free Central Park concert as part of Summerstage, with Guided by Voices as the headliner. Other notable acts who'll play as part of the festival include David Johansen and the Baseball Project (Steve Wynn, Peter Buck, et al.). So far it's all looking pretty disorganized, as the web site still doesn't list the schedule for any of the shows other than the Summerstage one. (Oh wait - they do at least have a schedule for the films they're showing as part of the festival:
 http://www.cbgb.com/festival/film/schedule#screening-sid-nancy-theater-d).

- Jesse