 From: leif joley
<leifjoley@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 8:53
PM
Subject: (TV) This just in: "CBGB - the movie"!!!

How about this?:
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118054670

Excellent British actor Alan
Rickman should be a good choice to play Kristal;
up'n'coming blond Swedish
starlet Malin Ekerman may be a good Debbie Harry --
she's been seen in
"Watchmen" amongst others, and seems to try to get some
"indie cred", as she's
also set to play Linda Lovelace in a troubled bio-pic.

Not many names are
named so far, so we have to fantasise about who will play
Verlaine, Hell & Co.
There can't be any way to get around Television, can
there?

I might have a
better knowledge about films in development than most, and this
was absolute
news to me. The only somewhat related film synopsis I've heard of
was in the
late 90's, way before "Just kids", when Parker Posey and Joachin
Phoenix were
reputed to portray Patti Smith and Robert Mapplethorpe in a
feature that was
ultimately rejected.

Leif J, Sweden