Re: (TV) 'In World' lyrics

I've been into listening to this song lately and I was trying to catch all of the lyrics as I'm listening through ear buds.  And then I was looking up the lyrics at lyrics site and at The Wonder.  And I hear some stuff that isn't listed in any lyrics that I see so far.

In the part where he sings:

Crawl out a cage, jump through a hoop,
Oh my gosh (how dumb), I'm livin' in a loop
oo-wa-hoo
oo-wa-hoo

I have this next:

Empty noose, on my bed
big ole'___?, to swing my head

Can anyone fill in the blank word there for me?

It's seems to me like a break-up song.  I wish I could ask Ms Secret X about it if she would know the true meaning.

To me it would make sense that the song orig went:

In my world, (they) come and go
as Tom said he likes to edit down his lyrics.

To me he's talking about women who come and go from his life.
And then he's talking about hanging himself or jumping in the lake cuz one of the women just left.

Anyway, that's my take on this song.  And his 'oo-wa-hoo' is him crying over this woman leaving him.

D.