Re: (TV) Peel Sessions?/Television

On 7/20/2012 9:25 AM, postitnote wrote:
I'm checkin' out your list here and the earliest on there were The Seeds and The Shadows of Knight which I guess were included as early examples of punk/garage rock.  I'd never heard of 'Light Bulbs Blues' before, but I guess they did the classic rock song 'Gloria'.  I forgot they did it orig cuz I much prefer Them's version of it.  Wonder why he didn't include 'Gloria' instead...

The original was Them. "Light Bulb Blues" is probably the best thing they did, an amazing recording.