(TV) Richard Lloyd resurfaces today via YouTube comments

Good to see Richard Lloyd left two informative (coherent) comments at this YT
upload of some Ork Loft TelevisionB  video footage today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiBrEiX8TQg&feature=g-all-c
Lloyd writes:

"Well, it's so very sad that we didn't allow for more
documentation. Tom (and he spoke for us) was very cautious that
unrecorded
material not be filmed or taped. I disagreed strenuously but
to no avail. I
thought about the far distant future, but was voted
down. Television had a
serious democratic approach to decisions = 1
person, one vote, and our
manager broke ties.I wish I had been more firm in demanding that we allow film
and
recordings for posterity. Buto;? then, I knew Hendrix, Stones, etc.And
although I knew all these "superstars", I NEVER felt any compulsion
to ask
for autographs or photos... having a perfect sensory memory,o;?
no other
could compete with my remembrances. So the past lives in it's
perfect NOW, as
does tomorrow and the day before and after. = Love from
Mr. Lloyd.-Richard
Lloyd"
-Is that a little philosophical Zen flourish at the end, maybe?

His YouTube name used to be "lloyd206" but he's changed the name that appears
at his comments toB  "Richard Lloyd", but it's the same YT Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/lloyd206
I saw his new comments today 'cause I subscribe to "lloyd206",B  & they came
up that way, but under his new ( less confusing) name.
A few months back Lloyd left a few informative comments at some of my own YT
Television uploads, eg. "Live '75 - Breakin' in My Heart, Cleveland (The
Piccadilly Inn)", & "Television '74 - I'm Gonna Find You", where Lloyd
interestingly says he wrote the music to "I'm Gonna Find You".

-It seems a good sign if he's leaving thoughtful public messages at YT
Television uploads again.