Re: (TV) Max's '74...songs

I'm listening to the full show of Max's from Aug of '74, so it has some early songs on it and Hell was still in the band.  They play these songs:

You Rip My Feelings Out (Tom)
Excitement (Hell)
Judy (Tom)
Change Your Channels (Hell)
F Rock n Roll (Hell)
Telepathic Valentine (Hell)

Is there anymore info on these songs?  I know that Leo said that the song What I Heard (Lloyd) eventually turned into Tom's 'Postcard From Waterloo'.
Do we know if any of these songs developed into other songs?  'Excitement' sounds to me like it got turned into 'Adventure'.

Did Hell continue to use any of these songs in his other bands?

Any info at all would be appreciated.  Any yes, I do know that some of these were played at other times than just this show but I thought I'd use this as an example.

Also, I believe that Bob on here once stated that he put 'Excitement' up on YouTube and Hell asked him to remove it.  And Richard Lloyd who likes to comment on the different YouTubes doesn't seem to care about any of them being there.