 From: postitnote
<postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012
11:02 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Songs our Mummy taught us

Here's a link that
shows the cover of that album Tom has talked about when he brought in his
records to play on WFMU radio.  The link no longer works though.  Has anyone
tracked this record down and might be able to copy the music and put up a
link?

http://scarstuff.blogspot.com/search?q=mummy

Plus, does anyone know
what that little cartoon show U.F.O. is that he's mentioned when he played
that song U.F.O.?