From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of
DavMarRnR
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:40 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Cc: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: 'My head was spinning. My oh my!' / RE: (TV) Tom interview from
2006

To clarify some things:

For a clearer sense of what's going on in Tom's head and who's on Flash
Light just go over to The Wonder web site on look for his 1987 interviews -
like the Musician Magazine interview in which Tom states "the press doesn't
deserve anything but lies".

IT'S SARCASM PEOPLE!

(and yes, jimmy Ripp plays on flash light)

Dave