Re: (TV) Jimmy Rip about the fourth album ...

What is this?? It does sound very Television-like in parts. Many parts.
________________________________
 From: Murray Ramone
<murrayramone@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2012
3:51 AM
Subject: RE: (TV) Jimmy Rip  about the fourth  album ...

unless its
already released here ..... http://temper.bandcamp.com/album/zwei

> From:
murrayramone@hotmail.com
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: RE: (TV) Jimmy Rip
about the fourth  album ...
> Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 08:48:38 +0100
>
> so we
cant even wait for tom to die for it to be released posthumously
(other
> than
an instrumental version) - is it any wonder that richard left !

> > Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:42:29 -0700
> > From: postitnote@sbcglobal.net
Re: (TV) Jimmy Rip  about the fourth  album ...
> > To: tv@obbard.com

It must be terribly frustrating to him.  I'm sure at the time he was
pretty

excited about being asked to join the legendary Television.  And at some
point
> on his myspace page he wrote about hoping to finish up that album w/ them.
But

<amilcaramarante2002@yahoo.com.ar>
> wrote:
> >
> > > From: amilcar amarante
<amilcaramarante2002@yahoo.com.ar>
> > > Subject: (TV) Jimmy Rip  about the
fourth  album ...
> > > To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
> > > Date:
Friday, October 5, 2012, 5:03 PM
> > > well ,Jimmy just answer me via

facebook ,here it is ... discusss :
> > > hmmmmmm..... well,
> > > I don't
have to much to say about Television because the
> > > band NEVER works ...
There's roughly 15 tracks that were
> > > recorded almost 4
> > > years ago
(which I think are very good) but as of now Tom
> > > hasn't written or

sung a word for them... entoncessssss... not much can happen
> > > without
that
> > > ..... He and I still seem to get together somewhere in the

world to do the
> > > rare film show or acoustic duo show (we did both last
year
> > > in Brazil) and I'm
> > > always happy to do more but it's (as
always) Tom's call ...
> > > I still really
> > > enjoy playing live and I'm
doing as many shows with The Trip
> > > as I can ... we
> > > are playing
October 26 at Makena ...if you come make sure
> > > you say hola ....

Abrazos

http://temper.bandcamp.com