Re: (TV) Philosophical (?) Question, or, A Question, Anyway

I don't think so, Dave. What a terrible shame. That solo is in my top 3 or 4 as well.

Speaking of solos, this version of Words From The Front contains maybe my all-time favourite solo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFwKysRX7PE

I was listening to this on my iPod on the bus yesterday and I swear I floated up off my seat and was bumping my head against the roof of the bus ... Just pure ecstasy. Only Tom's guitar can take me that high.

Glenn C.