 From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: (TV)
Verlaine on new Patti Smith archival live DVD

Is there anyone on the list
from NYC, that actually likes me?  I am playing at this months Exile on the
Bowery. I am playing bass for my friend Deerfrance. I have been told Lenny
Kaye is playing also and other CBGBs alumni will be playing, I've heard the
Sic Fucks are playing too and its always good to see Tish and Snooki.  It is
the Exile's Christmas party.

If anyone is interested in attending and want
more info email me at dend@nyc.rr.com .

> Marvellous version of "Redondo
Beach". Brilliant video...