From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Dennis D
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 2:11 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: Moscow / RE: (TV) Verlaine on new Patti Smith archival live DVD

Mmmmm I know the song you are talking about but I thought it was called
Ready for War, but its been a longtime. Deerfrance sings solo on Only Time
Will Tell.

I have Cale's live Sabotage.  I'll have to listen for Deerfrance.  If I
remember there 's a song (called 'Moscow'?)in which call describes an
intercontinental ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead as it gets
closer  and closer to Moscow.

Leo