Re: (TV) Guy meets Richard Lloyd in a bar in Minneapolis

His hands are not small. His hands are normal for a man of his size.
He is a little taller than me, I think, about 5'8 or 5'9. His hands
are about the size of my hands, I have slightly bigger hands than an
average woman, and I am about 5'7.

I know because I used to take guitar lessons from him, and he would
encourage me by showing me that hand size is unimportant.