Re: (TV) Re: Minor But Puzzling: Richard's height?

Both of those band pictures have Tom leaning. I got a picture of me and Thurston Moore and he is standing closer to the camera so i looked like a garden nome without the hat as I had long hair and a beard. Thurston is big enough without having to use perspective to make me look smaller. The picture was in Art Forum online. It was taken at one of those openings for 70s stuff at NYU. The photographer asked Thurston for a picture and he said only if Dennis is in it, Dennis kicks ass. :) Then the photographer asked me who I was and I said owner of Old Devil Moon and that seemed to work for him.

again.... not too far apart
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mazfql4RbK1qkofwio1_1280.jpg