Re: (TV) RE: Real fans travel far/Fans should get their act together!

Also there is one radio interview where the interviewer is asking him about the places he chooses to play.  And Tom says that maybe it's not so much the money involved but they might choose to play somewhere as the location is some place they've never been to before or would like to see.  Well, yeah, they've been to Japan before but I could see them liking to go there again as it looks like a beautiful place.

So kids, the tip is...join a band...see the world. haha