(TV) Firts pic of Television from "CBGB"!

On the production company's website,
http://unclaimedfreightproductions.com/films/cbgbs/, there's now a bunch of
pictures from the upcoming "CBGB" film -- and one of these portray Television.
I'd say it could look worse. The Fenders are there, too -- but did Hell ever
play a Fenders bass? Or is it Fred Smith? I lean towards Hell -- it looks like
the photographer has captured the way Hell used to pose with his bass guitar.

No info about release dates. The Sundance Festival in Utah finished last
month; that could otherwise be a possible premiere venue for a film like this.
Perhaps the company have their mind set on an even bigger festival, like the
one in Cannes. At least I'm almost sure that the first exposure of "CBGB" will
be at some festival, to get as much press coverage as possible, and also to
get the film sold to as many markets as possible.

Leif J, Sweden