From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Leo
Casey
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 12:53 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) The 20 Longest Live Versions Of The Song 'Marquee Moon'

The 20 Longest Live Versions Of The Song 'Marquee Moon'

Part 1 of 4

Preface:

RE Joe's:  Marquee Moon was released on this day in 1977.  Thanks to Tom,
Richard,

Billy and Fred for 36 years of amazing music.

I have been working on what follows for some time.  Given as Joe said that
it's the 36th anniversary, and given it's The Great Blizzard of 2013 in New
England :> ), I thought now might be an appropriate time to send this to the
List.

My only fear is that its original formatting might get totally mangled when
it appears as an email at the M M List members' end.  (So, if anyone has
trouble reading this emailed version and would like to have a copy of the
original WORD document from which this email was constructed, then contact
me off-list and I will send you a copy of the original WORD document as an
email attachment with all its glorious red, blue, bolds, italics,
underlines, spacings, and asterisks.)

I am sending this in 4 Parts so as to not overwhelm anyone.  If you can't
stand the suspense you can simply jump to Part 3 that contains the longest
20 live versions of 'Marquee Moon'.  If  I don't respond to any feedback
from M M Listers it means I have lost electric power from the Blizzard for
several days!