RE: (TV) Television south american tour

Good man.

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of amilcar
amarante
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 6:58 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Television south american tour

well ,looks like Television finally will be playing in my country ,Argentina
...,i was even considerating travelling to Brazil to see them ,before they
added dates in Argentina ,Uruguay ,and Chile ...
the venue here,Vorterix
teatro , is a mid sized ,new ,state-of -the -art ,place ,i coulnd`t be more
excited !
i`m thinking in also going to the Uruguay concert ,like a mini mini vacation
of sorts ,i`ll have to take a two hour long ferry trip from Buenos Aires to
Montevideo ,spend the nigth there and be back the next day for the Buenos
Aires gig ...
LOTS of people called me about this ,so i suposse it will be very well
atended ...
of course i,ll try to record it and document for you guys !

AMILCAR AMARANTE
http://temper.bandcamp.com