(TV) OT: Tech Q on Audacity & Avoiding SBEs / PS to Keith

I have Audacity Version 2.0.1.

Does anyone know how to change/adjust settings so that Sector Boundary
Errors (SBEs) don't occur? (Audacity doesn't cut on sectors with default
settings, and I don't see a way to set it to do so.)

I.e.:  One issue that some Windows/Mac audio editors address is sector
barrier errors (or SBEs), ***in order to avoid clicks or pops between CD
tracks when creating tracks.***  How can one change a setting in Audacity to
avoid SBEs?  I can not find anyplace within its Pull-down Menu's (e.g.,
Preferences) that would allow me to choose/set 1 second = 75 Frames so I
will avoid SBEs.

FYI: "Paying attention to a simple technical issue during tracking can make
a noticeable difference in seed quality. Each track of a standard audio CD
is composed of "sectors" or "frames" that are each 1/75 second long (also
expressed as 2352 bytes or 588 samples long). If a track is properly cut on
a multiple of 1/75 second, it is "sector aligned", or cut "along sector
boundaries." When it is not properly cut, the last sector is like a ragged
end, which CD burning software just fills in with silence. Listeners will
hear a click or pop between tracks because of the music -> sub-second
silence -> music transition. This is extremely annoying and easily
avoidable."

*PS: To Keith:  Despite this short break to ask this Q, I am making great
progress and am hard at work on my final version (maybe 85% done.)