(TV) Ticket available for Drive-By Truckers near NYC this Friday [no TV]

I don't know if anyone else here is a fan of the Drive-By Truckers, but I am. I've
wound up with a spare ticket for their show, with the Old 97s opening, this Friday, March 15, at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY, about 40 minutes from Grand Central Station. If you're interested in the ticket, please let me know. I'm asking $35, which is what you'd pay at the door (though with various charges, each
ticket actually cost me $37). Doors are at 6:30, the show is at 8, and I expect I'll get there around 7:30.

Thanks!

- Jesse