Re: (TV) Television quandary: mystery Television track from Cat's Cradle set in 1983 in Chapel Hill NC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:07:27 -0400
andy fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:
> See/hear the attached song that closed the show.

Andy, the list strips out all attachments to prevent spreading viruses
and other malware.  If you email me the file off-list, I'll throw it up
on the server.

However, at a show I saw them play in late '92, they closed with "Don't
Need Your Lovin'" by the Chocolate Watchband, a band probably best known
for their song "Are You Gonna Be There (At the Love-In)".

I bet that's what your cut is.