Re: (TV) Television quandary: mystery Television track from Cat's Cradle set in 1983 in Chapel Hill NC

Chocolate Watchband - don't need your lovin

http://youtu.be/ZPKVd8bPTmU

There's also a video of television doing it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVg4iHNYtmg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my HAL 9000