(TV) OT Extra Virgin Mary at Bowery Electric April 2nd.

The band I am in with Deerfrance will be playing at the Bowery Electric on Tuesday April 2nd. Her birthday is April 1st so this is a birthday gig. Also playing, Andy Shernoff of the Dictators, Jahn Xavier a/k/a X-Cessive, Felice Rosser's band Faith. We go on at 9:30 and its free admission. Hope any of you NYers can make it. Should be lots of old school NY musicians there, so
come on down!