RE: (TV) Marquee Moon to be performed in its entirety

would I be interested in seeing television with jimmy rip performing new stuff
with some old television songs thrown in - definitely

would I be interested in seeing television with jimmy rip performing marquee
moon - vaguely. I'd get on a bus for half an hour for it but thats about it.
I'm sure I'd enjoy it, but its a bit pointless.

http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/news/tournews/293104/television-to-perform-marque