RE: (TV) Marquee Moon to be performed in its entirety

Yeah I'm from Perth and lifetime fan that I am, I'm probably not going to
bother dragging myself to melbourne for it and I'm sure side shows are as
likely asa 4th album. Oh well.
Will.
> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:09:41 -0700
> From: bobjb2002@yahoo.ca
> Subject: Re: (TV) Marquee Moon to be performed in its entirety
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> So, it's to be Melbourne Marquee Moon. Well, it's got a nice triple-M
> alliteration ring, at least.  But I imagine fans outside Oz will be asking
> "But why Melbourne, & only Melbourne?"  It's too bad "world tour" seems to
be
> a foreign concept to Tom, & may even be his notion of a hellish nightmare!
Oh

http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/news/tournews/293104/television-to-perform-marquee