RE: (TV) TV last night ( warning : long post )

Thank you Amilcar, I loved reading your review.  I could feel your excitement.  And thank you for including the set list...I always like to see that. I got excited also about them playing The Fire (love it).  Personally on Psychotic Reaction, I'd rather they'd played sthg else.  I would've liked for them to have played Torn Curtain instead.  The same w/ Satisfaction, it's not one of my fav cover's of their's.

But glad to hear they were playing so well and had such a receptive audience, which prob helped rev them up.  I'll be looking forward to your pics and the recording...nice of you to do all of that.

Deb

BTW, you know that pic you put up of you and Jimmy Rip, it didn't show up for me.  Also thanks for telling me what John Fru stuff you like.  Personally I like his first 2 albums, also his work w/ Omar and love Ataxia.