 De: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
Para: tv@obbard.com
Enviado: viernes, 26 de abril de 2013 12:18
Asunto: Re:
(TV) TV last night  ( warning : long post  )

Hey,

Thanks for the links.  I
would so love it if they would play 'Mars'.  Have they ever played that song
live?  Actually I would love to see a tour where they would mostly play all of
their rarely played or never played songs.  That would be so great, imo.
Speaking of Ataxia, if I remember right Joe Lally(Fugazi) toured around S.
America a few years ago...did you catch him on tour?

Anyway, it's cool that
you've got to speak w/ Jimmy Rip.

Deb

--- On Thu, 4/25/13, amilcar amarante
<amilcaramarante2002@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> From: amilcar amarante
<amilcaramarante2002@yahoo.com.ar>
> Subject: Re: (TV) TV last night  (
warning : long post  )
> To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
> Date: Thursday,
April 25, 2013, 9:13 PM
> Deb ,you are so right ,i don4t
> particulary like
their idea of the covers
> encores ,Jimmy told me that it was always like this
....i
> dream of them
> closing with "the dream4s dream " ,"friction " ,"mars
"....
:https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.ripdos?ref=ts&fref=ts
> and my
> band4s also
,i4m looking at it
> :https://www.facebook.com/lestemper?ref=tn_tnmn

,(scroll down )

http://temper.bandcamp.com
postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
jueves, 25 de abril de 2013 12:03
> Asunto: RE:
> (TV) TV last night  (
warning : long post  )

> Thank you Amilcar, I loved
> reading your
review.  I could feel your
> excitement.  And thank you for
> including the
set list...I always like to see that. I got
> excited also about
> them
playing The Fire (love it).  Personally on
> Psychotic Reaction, I'd rather

they'd played sthg else.  I would've liked for them to
> have played Torn

Curtain instead.  The same w/ Satisfaction, it's not
> one of my fav cover's
of
> their's.
>
> But glad to hear they were playing so well and had such a
> receptive
> audience, which prob helped rev them up.  I'll be
> looking
forward to your pics
> and the recording...nice of you to do all of that.

Deb

> BTW, you know that
> pic you put up of you and Jimmy Rip, it didn't
show up for
> me.  Also thanks
> for telling me what John Fru stuff you like.
> Personally I like his first 2
> albums, also his work w/ Omar and love
Ataxia.

wrote: