Re: (TV) Question on a Tom solo performance

Hey,  I've recently been listening to Tom's solo performance (acoustic) from Nov. 25, 1988 @ San Francisco...Live @ the I-Beam.  Can anyone tell me what the Instrumental tune is that's being played for the intro to Tom coming to the stage?

I also, like to hear what Tom's saying to the audience and he seemed like in a good mood that night.  At the end of that tune, someone mentions sthg about midgets and Tom responds..."I like midgets".  I don't know what that had to do w/ the song, maybe nothing. Most of the time, I can't make out a thing that he says, other than a word here and there, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Deb