RE: (TV) Interesting blog post from Richard Lloyd

Very interesting read. Some Scandinavian thoughts here:

1. "Here I am on Facebook writing what I should be writing elsewhere  my own
memoirs." Richard Lloyd is a good writer, on par with Richard Hell, methinks.
An autobiography from Lloyd would without any doubt be a must-read. But since
Hell is the more renowned figure from this particular era, I believe that to
capture the interest of readers and publishers, he should out-Hell in the
erotic area. If Hell can write page up and page down about heterosexual
encounters and let the reader know that he actually was labeled "Tarzan" due
to his wild performances in bed, then Lloyd should go deep into his
"trisexual" history. The more perverse and grotesque, the better.

2."Throughout the years Richard Hell held a grudge against me, even though I
almost left the band because of his departure." Apparently, as anyone who read
Hell's book must understand. But we still haven't been informed precisely
about why. And why is Lloyd such a gentleman towards Hell, but not towards
Verlaine?

3. Television "are in South America and then Australia and then they go to
London."They're comin to Europe in the autumn? And Richard Lloyd, of all
people, is the person with inside information that reveal this news?

Leif J, Sweden

http://solasishock.blogspot.com/2013/05/punk-chaos-to-couture-exhibit-at-met