Re: (TV) Hell's Tramp

Yeah, the way he ends the book with his chance encounter with Verlaine, I was
almost ready for a "Tom, you complete me." ;-)
________________________________
 From: Russ <russvr@gmail.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 1:46:59 AM
Subject: Re: (TV)
Hell's Tramp

Ditto.

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 12:12 AM, Glenn Cooper
<glennwaynecooper@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm a sucker for reconciliations. It
would gladden my heart tremendously
> if Richard and Tom could be friends
again - and maybe even collaborate

4/08/2013 1:48 PM, grntg wrote:

>>       I'm hopelessly behind on several
books and cd's, etc but have just
>> finished reading Hell's Tramp.
>>   My
summary (spoiler alert if you have not
>> read it).
>>   1.  He is a very good
writer
>> 2. He does not seem to like Richard
>> Lloyd and I would be
interested in Richard's reaction to this book
>> 3. He loves
>> Tom Verlaine
and grieves over their broken relationship
>>   I also get the
>> impression
that Tom distanced himself from all that got into heroin/coke /
>> speed
though Hell doesn't see this as the impetus to their break-up.
>>   I liked

the book and felt a little sad for Hell and his addictions, though he

looked
>> for no empathy.  I was disappointed that he never covered the
Destiny