From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Phil
Obbard
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:15 PM
To: Marquee Moon Mailing List
Subject: (TV) The Waitresses finally making it to CD

An upcoming release will collect both Waitresses studio LPs and a slew of
b-sides:

http://www.imwan.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=84790

Amazingly, their original albums have never been issued on CD before, with
the exception of a hard-to-find Japanese issue of their debut a few years
ago.

I'm really excited about this - I know the debut well and it's a great
record. They aren't just a two-hit wonder.

--Phil