Re: (TV) Youtube:: Television: "Let Me Out" - CBGBs 1976-04-16

Phil wrote:  "Hi Bob,
What tool did you use to make this video?
Thanks!"
-Phil: The slideshow was made with Windows Movie Maker which used to come
already installed with older versions of Windows, but doesn't come with recent
Windows editions. You need to go to Microsoft's site &
 download it as a
component of a collection of free software programs called "Windows
Esssentials". I make just basic slideshows with no special effects, although
effects are easy to add with Movie Maker. I don't like effects (zoom, pan,
etc.) on still photos.

Btw, I'm experiencing some email glitches  with the
MM/TV List. Twice I  tried replying to your post yesterday by sending via
email "Reply", but nothing showed up in my Inbox. I don't know if sending now
as a new email instead of as a reply to a thread might work better , but will
try that this time.
-Bob