Re: (TV) Verlaine-photo orgy

Also within all the Tom/Television/Patti pics...one stray one of Guy Picciotto of Fugazi.  Obviously a person of fine taste.

----- Original Message -----
From: leif joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com>
To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 5:18 PM
Subject: (TV) Verlaine-photo orgy

This was odd... http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tags/tomverlaine/interesting/
Who could this fellow be? Apparently a very avid collector of especially Tom
Verlaine photos, who've not only illustrated some Verlaine song titles with
pictures, but also found some I've never seen before.

About 10% down, there's a photo of Verlaine playing on some kind of keyboard
-- onstage, with Patti Smith Group in England in 1995. Yes, we know that
Verlaine became trained on piano as a child, and that he probably isn't that
bad on piano and organ, but that he *ever* played keyboard in front of an
audience? Can't recall this sight myself from the concert I saw, at the
Roskilde festival that year (or possibly the year after).

About 18% down, there's a MM menu, with "Venus De Miso Soup" and "Friction
Fries" on the table. Obviously a private dinner, held in 2006. Anyone
attended?

Leif J, Sweden