Re: (TV) Little Johnny Jewel by The Solar Motel Band - SoundCloud

Did a bit more research and see The Solar Motel Band is a Chris Forsyth project, and according to his bio he is an actual Richard Lloyd student.  Saw a comparison of his sound being a mesh of Television and the Greatful Dead - "cosmic Americana".  See his stuff is on iTunes.  Worth checking out.

http://www.thechrisforsyth.com/bio.html