Re: (TV) CBGB movie

I contacted the distributor, XLrator, and got back this reply (edited):

Hi Ty,

Thanks for reaching out to us. "CBGB" will be playing at the AMC Boston Common on Oct. 17 (2 shows, 8pm & 10pm) and at the Regent Theater in Arlington on Oct. 14 in addition to the Cape Ann Cinema in Gloucester. The film will be available On Demand starting November 1.

Best,

Mike Radiloff
XLrator Media

Taken with Leif's flyer , it looks like a lot of one-off screenings around the US, which is better than nothing. Still would have liked to have seen it get a proper release of one week or more  In any event, looks like we in the states can watch it on demand starting 11/1.

Ty