Re: (TV) reminded me of Tom

Hey,  BTW, I was watching this old British movie and it had a very young David McCallum in it, if anyone knows him from that old TV show The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (old-school).  But he had his hair brushed back instead of Beatles style or bowl haircut that he wore in TMFU.  But the reason I mention it is that I thought he looked a lot like Tom when he was younger.  I think it's the eyes and his blonde hair.  The movie wasn't really very good, but an interesting cast...a very young Sean Connery, and a young Patrick McGoohan (The Prisoner) and Herbert Lom  (The Pink Panther movies)