Re: (TV) CBGB movie -

On 01/10/2013 16:15, eRacerX wrote:
Tell us how you really feel
Well I wasn't there at the time and I don't know many of the people shown in the film but I can understand completely where the reviewer's coming from (man). The film /was/ like a cartoon showcase of lookalike people miming to the wrong- era songs and, having watched it again, I got bored well before the Talking Heads love-fest that eventually winds it up. I'm left wondering who exactly the intended audience for this film is.