Re: (TV) Television in SF

Thanks guys, I was originally going to go to the Austin show, but then SF came up and I assume it will be a longer than a festival set. Plus I had nowhere to stay in Austin and decided to go to SF when that was announced. I got a place to stay and used to live there and have lots of friends there. I approached the band about me opening and really didn't think it would happen but amazingly I got the gig! Pretty exciting .

I just found out I will be opening for Television in San Francisco. I'm
really excited and a bit nervous but
it should be interesting. I'm doing my spoken word stuff.

Fantastic news!  Congratulations, Dennis!