Re: (TV) Interview

He actually eventually takes the blame for the fourth album!   And his
comments about the Bunnymen are generous and right on... that was nice to
hear.

In fact it was a bit jarring to hear him even mention the Bunnymen and The
Cure.  He rarely talks much about any bands that came after Television.
I've often thought he seemed eager to pretend not to have paid any
attention to any of that stuff.  So that was different...

Lots of pro forma history stuff I just skipped over, though.  I assume the
thousand bluebirds were in there...