Re: (TV) review

The band was on fire, Fred told me they were all pretty tired but it didn't seem like it. The place was a little on the small side and it was PACKED. Even for my set which I was surprised at. I figured no one would come to see me and just show up for Television but it was crowded even for my set. Which went so good the band wants me to do the Dublin gig with them too. So I'm off to Dublin for the November 21st show. I'm so grateful to the band for letting me do these shows. Unfortunately I didn't record Televisions set which I am kicking myself in the ass for now. Sorry.