From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of dend@nyc.rr.com
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 2:18 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Cc: Keith Allison
Subject: Re: (TV) Dennis, how did the gig go?

Keith it was so much better than I could have hoped for. The audience was with me from word one. I had excellent musical backing from 2 friends of mine, one Joe Gore who has played with PJ Harvey and was an editor at Guitar Player magazine and an excellent standup bass player. It went so well Fred suggested I do the Dublin gig with them and I agreed, so Dublin here I come. It was one of the best nights of my life! Thanks for asking. :)