Re: (TV) Athens, Georgia recording

Re: the Athens, Georgia.  I'm so glad that this show was recorded, in particular so I got to hear them playing Torn Curtain. That's what I most wanted to here.  It sounded to my ears like Tom's singing may have been a bit off on it but the music itself was just wonderful...beautiful...lovely.  And again, I wonder why they continue to play Psychotic Reaction....I so wish they would play The Fire instead.  But to the person who recorded this show,  I thank you and the recording sounded great.

D.