(TV) Re: Persia

Listening to the latest version of Persia which sounds amazing, there was m
ention of the added lyrics.  I went and listened to some other versions t
hat they've played live and Tom sang some lyrics to it at the Bowery Ballro
om, 5-18-06.  Well, at least there's lyrics in the early part of the song
, they may be more complete now, I'd have to compare them more.

But an
yway, this 2006 show, it's also just a gorgeous version of this song (playe
d faster) and it's not a Television show but a Tom (plus Jimmy) solo show.
  This whole show is actually one of my fav shows, I love the songs that
they played there.  He also played Persia at that same venue w/ Televisio
n in 2001 (included in the great 'Pull down the Future' comp).