Re: (TV) Telev. playing in Brooklyn Nov 29-30! / Dennis

I'm definitely going. I don't know anything about the venue though. It's brand new I think.

Is anyone going to either the Fri Nov 29, or Sat. Nov. 30 Television shows
in Brooklyn?

[Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Fri. at 10 am!]

Does anyone know how many people this venue (Rough Trade NYC ) holds?

Dennis, will you be the opening act?

           Leo

PS: Details below/

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2013/11/television_play_1.html

Rough Trade NYC Tickets

Venue Details 64 North 9th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249

Directions: L to Bedford Ave - Walk up 2 blocks and turn left on N 9th St.
Located between Wythe & Kent

Parking: Street Parking

Box Office Numbers

(212) 260-4700