Re: (TV) June 13th, 1990/Circling

Ha! That's the darndest request I ever heard!

At one of the acoustic shows from either 1988 or 1990, someone requests Fire Engine! Tom replies, "Actually that's a cool idea, but I only remember the first verse."

I remember a request for Marquee Moon, too, to which Tom says, "Nah, it just doesn't work," as though he has toyed with the idea. I do recall reading, once, that MM started as an acoustic song.

Glenn