Re: (TV) Re: (SR-somewhat related) bad Concert behavior

>>>Everybody should hear 'Red Fiber' !
>>>(in fact it's playing right now.)

It's so good that I actually incorporated it into my own subsequent version of
Free Bird, alongside some bits out of the Beatles, The Fall, errant Neil Young
lyrics and odd little backwards snippets of my dad's band's old 45s.

http://www.cinemelon.com/files/3940/208%20Free%20Bird%20rx.mp3