Re: (TV) Mars played live @ Beco 2013

Hey Amilcar,

Yep,
 I checked w/ Leo and he says that it is indeed
 the first time Mars was
played live, according to his records.  I tho
ught it was exciting too.
And I agree w/ you, it does sound great live a
nd should be
played more often.  Too bad they only played it once on t
heir recent
tour.  And yeah, the lyrics are pretty wild, ha!  If any
one disagrees w/ the lyrics I'm hearing, let me know and I''ll see if I sho
uld change sthg.

I'm just so glad someone video-taped this.

Deb

woooow !
must be the first time ever that they played it live
 ..dunno
why ,it sounds great ,one of my favourites ,the lyrics are just
 mad

AMILCAR AMARANTE
http://temper.bandcamp.com ;

El d
ía sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2013 13:38, postitnote <p
ostitnote@sbcglo
bal.net> escribió:

For those who haven't seen thi
s YouTube yet, her